Westwood Baptist Church
COVID-19 Pre Screening Questions
To protect all Disciples attending Westwood Baptist Church Sunday Worship Services, we ask that you answer the following questions before attending Sunday Worship Services:
- Are you currently experiencing a new cough, fever (>99.4), chills, sore throat, muscle pain, loss of smell or taste, vomiting or shortness of breath?
- Are you currently caring for someone who is ill?
- During the last two weeks, have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- During the last two weeks, have you had contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or suspected to have COVID-19?
- Do you consider yourself high-risk, unable to follow the in-person meeting precautions, or otherwise feel uncomfortable with attending an in-person gathering?
If you answered “yes” to any question, we ask that you continue to worship virtually in order to protect your health and the health of all those we love. Thank you!
All In-Person Meeting Precautions
At this time, the Westwood Baptist Church is open to groups of 50 or fewer for the purpose of Sunday Worship Services and Ministry Meetings only with the following precautions:
- Masks: we ask that all members and visitors wear masks and if needed Westwood Baptist Church will provide a masks for those who arrive without one; accommodations will be made for individuals unable to wear a mask
- Cleaning: we ask that table and chair surfaces be wiped down at the end of the gathering and will schedule meetings to allow for thorough cleaning between building use
- Contact Tracing: we ask that all members and visitor complete the check-in form on arrival and departure from all WBC buildings.
Disciples who have not received the approved doses within the recommended timeframes are asked to continue to Worship virtually.
Please contact the church office at 804-288-3224 to request use of the building or with any questions regarding these precautions, pre-screening questions, or other elements of our current COVID-19 response.